The 20th Steering Group meeting of PA4 is held online on 10 November with the assistance of DSP.
The aim of the meeting is to
- Provide information on recent activities of the EUSDR PA4 and its partner organizations (other PAs, ICPDR, ICSRB, EU, DSP, Carpathian Convention, Global Water Partnership)
- Discuss the status and updating possibilities of the PA4 roadmap
- Discuss draft study about sewage sludge in the Danube region
- Introduce results of starting and ongoing projects in relation to the PA4 Action Plan
- Discuss financial possibilities in the current programming period.
The agenda of the meeting is attached with the presentations.